How can I make a reservation? Through our website or through this link
What are the accepted payment methods? Visa and Mastercard
The schedules of entry and check-out can vary. Introduce the dates of your stay and consult the schedules. During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities.
Does the apartment have Wi-Fi connection? Yes, and everything works perfectly.
Is cleaning included in the accommodations? Yes, final cleaning and laundry are included in the price. Nevertheless, the property should be left in good condition.
Do you have a swimming pool? Yes, we have swimming pools
How do I get Poreč?
- By Plane: If you're traveling from a different city or country, you can consider flying into Pula Airport (Zračna luka Pula), which is the nearest major airport to Poreč. People often also use → Trieste and Venice in Italy. Rijeka, Zagreb and Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- By Car: Once you arrive at Pula Airport or your starting location, you can rent a car or use a taxi to reach Poreč. Poreč is easily accessible by road.
- Use GPS or Maps: Input 'Poreč' as your destination in your GPS or navigation app. This will guide you to the city of Poreč.
Are the accommodations close to the beach? Yes, we have many accommodations with sea view front and close to the beach
Is parking available? Some of our properties have private parkings, for some- in the old towns a public parking is provided for one car- free of charge. In order to have one parking free of charge, please contact us a couple of days prior to arrival to get information about it.
Are pets allowed in the apartment? ¡Yes! Pets are allowed in some of our accommodations, feel free to press on the button “Pet- Friendly” and you will find suitable places for you and your furry one.
What is the cancellation policy? From the booking date until 61 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 10% of the total price of the rent.
Does the apartment have air conditioning and heating? Most of our properties have air conditioning, and some have heating. Please check the amenities and facilities per property, to be sure the property provides what best suits your needs.
Is the kitchen fully equipped? Yes, we also have a refrigerator, microwave, freezer, washing machine and toaster.
Is smoking allowed in the apartment? Smoking is not allowed inside any apartment.
What attractions do you recommend near the properties?
- Euphrasian Basilica: This UNESCO World Heritage site is a must-visit. It's an impressive early Christian basilica with beautifully preserved mosaics.
- Poreč Old Town: Explore the charming narrow streets, colorful buildings, and historic architecture in the old town.
- Beaches: There is 37 km of coastline in Porec and surrounding islands where you can choose between 21 beaches proudly boasting the Blue Flag, an international symbol of clean sea and well-kept beaches. The quality of the seawater has been monitored for the past 25 years, and 20% of all Blue Flag beaches in Croatia are located in Poreč area. Some of the most popular beaches are: Porec City Beach, Delfin Beach and Parentium Beach in Green Lagoon ( Zelena Laguna), Bellevue Beach in Blue Lagoon ( Plava Laguna), Pical Beach, Bijela Uvala Beach, Val Marea Sandy Beach, Val Parenzo Family Beach on St Nicola's Island, Polidor beach & Beach bar, Brulo Beach, Hawaii Beach in Cervar area, Porto Bussola- wild natural beaches.
- Aquacolors Water Park: If you're traveling with family, this water park is a fantastic place for some fun in the sun with numerous water slides and attractions.
- Wine Tasting: Istria is known for its excellent wines. Consider visiting a local winery to sample some of the region's best wines. Malvasia and Teran are popular grape varieties.
- Terzolo wines - Nova Vas, Brčići
- Pilato wines- Vizinada
- Poletti wines- Markovac
- Franc Arman wines- Narduci, Vizinada
- Rossi wines- Bajkini, Vizinada
- Deklic wines- Ferenci, Vizinada
- Damjanic wines- Fuskulin, Poreč
- Matošević wines- Sveti Lovreč
- Kozlović wines- Buje
- Kabola wines- Buje
- Benvenuti- Motovun
- Roxanich wines- Motovun and many more…
- Lim Fjord: Take a boat tour to Lim Fjord, a stunning natural attraction with limestone cliffs, ideal for sightseeing and photography.
- Baredine Cave: Visit this cave with unique underground formations, including stalactites and stalagmites. Guided tours are available.
- Poreč Aquarium: Learn about the marine life of the Adriatic Sea at the Poreč Aquarium, which is especially great for families.
- Rovinj: If you have extra time, take a day trip to the nearby town of Rovinj, known for its charming old town, beautiful harbor, and stunning views.
- Cycling: Istria is a great place for cycling. You can explore the countryside and coastal areas on a bike. There are many well-marked cycling routes to choose from, for that we recommend you to book our bike service: www.solis-porec.com/rent-a-bike/
- Pula: port and the biggest town in Istria, situated in the very south of the peninsula. It boasts numerous preserved monuments from the Roman era, the triumphal arch of the Sergius, the Temple of Augustus from the beginning of the 1st century, the Arena amphitheater (1st–2nd centuries), the sixth largest preserved amphitheater in the world (132.45 m × 195 m, the height of the preserved mantle is 32.45 m, and it could accommodate 23,000 spectators), as well as Hercules (middle of the 1st century BC) and the Double Gate (Porta gemina, 2nd century).
- Motovun: The first mention of the town of Motovun called Montona (Celtic origin, meaning - Town in the hill); today a major tourist attraction due to its recognizable medieval shape and great climate. Visitors enjoy walking through the medieval streets, taking in views from the city walls, and exploring the countryside through various bike and walking trails
- Grožnjan-Grisignana: a small Istrian town of great cultural significance lives its summer months very intensely. Every year, beginning of May, the little streets and squares of Grožnjan-Grisignana turn into a truly artistic beehive: it opens its summer music academies for young people, its artistic, dance, and drama workshops and its peace activism workshops under the leadership of well-known experts and teachers and famous names from music, art and drama.
For more info subscribe to our newsletter!