- occupants 8
2 Queen size beds
2 Double beds
- 3 Bedrooms 3
2 Bathrooms with shower
- 150 m² 150 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
On a hilltop, our house offers beautiful views of the sparkling Adriatic Sea and is just a short walk away from the beaches; Funtana, Frnazina and Fuente. Enjoy the panoramic vista from your 50 sqm private terrace, equipped with a lounge set and dining table, where you can have your morning coffee or barbeque as the sun sets over the horizon.
Step inside our newly restored stone house with spacious and inviting atmosphere. With its historic charm, modern amenities, and spacious living areas it offers a comfortable and relaxing retreat, perfect for spending quality time with family and friends.
The house features well-appointed bedrooms, ensuring a restful night's sleep after a day of beachside adventures. Two comfortable bedrooms with queen size beds are on the first floor and an open plan attic bedroom features a queen size bed and a double bed. There are two bathrooms each with a walk-in shower.
Inside, you'll find spacious living areas and a fully equipped kitchen, allowing you to enjoy the comforts of home while immersing yourself in the beauty of Istria.
The house is ideally situated, providing easy access to the nearby beaches where you can spend lazy days sunbathing, swimming in the crystal-clear waters, or engaging in water sports and activities. Tired form all the activities, you can spend a perfect day by the pool.
Explore the charming village of Funtana, known for its traditional charm and friendly atmosphere, where you'll find a variety of restaurants, cafes, and local shops with authentic Istrian cuisine and delicacies.
For those seeking adventure and exploration, the region offers a wealth of possibilities. Embark on a journey through the rich history of Istria by visiting the nearby historical sites and ancient ruins. Discover the vibrant culture, indulge in the renowned local wines, and take part in the numerous festivals and events that showcase the best of Istrian traditions.
At Casa Seaview Funtana, you'll find the perfect blend of relaxation, natural beauty, and cultural experiences.
Independent kitchen (vitroceramic)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
From the booking date until 61 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 10% of the total price of the rent.
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Refund of security deposit hand delivered on the departure day
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
- Not available
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
Map and distances
Town centre - Funtana
Train station - Train Station Pula
Restaurant - Riva Restaurant
Sand beach - Istra Camping beach
Amusement park / theme park - Dino Park Funtana
Water park - Aquacolors
Bus station - Bus station Porec
River - River Mirna
Nature reserve - Fazana to Brijuni Islands
Airport - Zracna Luka Pula
Ski Resort - Platak